"Tameside Hospital"

About: Tameside General Hospital

I went to see Dr Sharma at Tameside Hospital. I thought the nursing and medical care were both very good.

The cleanliness, way I was treated, information to patients and service/timeliness was good. But parking was average.

Response from Tameside Hospital Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to submit comments on your positive experiences at Tameside General Hospital earlier this year. I am very pleased to note the positive comments you made about cleanliness, the way you were treated, information and the timeliness of our services. I was sorry to read that you felt the car parking to be “average”. As you may be aware, the hospital is currently undergoing a major rebuilding programme. As well as providing up to the minute clinical facilities for the people of Tameside & Glossop, the scheme also seeks to improve access and parking, although it will be some time before the full benefits are felt.

I am sorry not to have responded sooner. However, Tameside General Hospital has only recently obtained the facility to reply to comments made on this website.

Philip Dylak