"Care, attention and treatment were outstanding"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Cardiology

Referred to the Norfolk & Norwich Hospital by my GP, and admitted to the Acute Medical Unit for assessment and treatment. The level of care, attention and treatment I received whilst staying in this unit was utterly outstanding. All the nursing staff and the doctors were just brilliant, and I always felt I couldn't possibly be in better hands re my medical problem.

Even when discharged from the hospital, everything was done to ensure I returned home healthy, safe and sound. I still cannot quite believe just how good my treatment has been at this facility, and I have felt compelled to say something to express both my gratitude and my admiration.

We are pleased to know that you had a good experience at our hospital and we hope you are making a good recovery.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

We are pleased to hear that you received good care in the Acute Medical Unit and that your discharge from hospital was well planned.