"I liked the mannerism of the second ..."

About: Trafford General Hospital

I liked the mannerism of the second doctor who attended to my daughter, he was more caring and made my daughter feel more comfortable even though we had waited 4 hours to see him after the appointment time of 10am (not his fault though). The nurses were really pleasant too.

Communication, nobody told me we would be waiting longer to see a doctor as he was in a meeting!

Actual waiting time of arriving at the hospital the next day and the actual operation taking place.

Response from Trafford General Hospital

Many thanks for taking the time to post your comments, it is much appreciated when people take the trouble to give positive feedback. However please accept our apologies if you feel communication regarding waiting times could have been improved.

Your comments have been passed on to the appropriate staff to share within their teams.

Should you require any support in taking this matter further please contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 0161 746 2019.

PALS/PPI Team