"Somene listened!!"

About: Pinderfields General Hospital

About 6 months ago I had to take my husband for a urology appointment, He has limited mobility. The care he received was superb but I did add a minor whinge to my feedback concerning the fact that although there is a drop off point by the main doors there is no seating nearby to leave someone on while parking. Today my husband and I visited my husbands sister who is an in-patient at the moment and I was very happy to find that when I dropped my husband at the main doors there was seating very close by where I could leave him while I parked the car. It is immaterial to me whether this change was in any way as a result of my "whinge" but my husband really appreciated this small change and obviously I moved my car far more quickly from the drop-off zone without fear of the dreaded parking wardens. Thank You!!!!!!

Response from Pinderfields General Hospital

You are very welcome! The Trust does take patient comments very seriously and your "whinge" was very valid; your feedback enabled us to improve our service by implementing a simple change. Thank you.