Was booked in for a Gynaecology operation staying in overnight. The staff were so warm and friendly making my stay as perfect as possible bearing in mind this is a hospital. The staff explained everything clearly, nothing was too much trouble, they came immediately when ringing the call button. The hospital was quiet so very relaxing and giving such a secure and comfortable feel to it, I cannot but highly recommend this hospital. The surgeon rang me the next morning to check how I was , all the personal touches were above and beyond expectations. I was called by the nurses the day after discharge to check how I was,they also gave me advice on extra issues I needed to ask about. I would like to thank all of the staff for the highest standard of professional care given to me before during and after my operation.

Response from North Downs Hospital

Thank you for your feedback and I am glad that your experience with us was as good as possible. I am pleased that you felt informed and the team talked you through everything clearly as this is one of the things that is important to us. I hope you are recovering well following your procedure.