"Thanks QAH for a quality service!"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

My first 'operation' ever - and I'm over 50! However, the admin, communication, diagnosis, and eventual removal of a minor cyst via an op, impressed me to the point that I had to at least say 'thanks' by leaving a review .. In particular, the doctor was polite, precise, informative, confident but not arrogant, and a calming influence for my first 'op' that put to one side any worries - a really nice guy too! This was all on top of many 'hurried' calls by other staff for his services that afternoon, as it seems they were a bit 'stretched' .. but my 'procedure' didn't seem 'rushed' at all and everyone, from theatre staff to the cup of tea at the end - were great, and professional, and I'd like everyone to know it!

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

We are pleased to note that your recent procedure went well. Thank you so much for taking the time to write in and share your experience with us. We will of course, be passing your kind comments on to the relevant staff in the Plastic Surgery Department.

Response from Marion Brown, Head of Complaints and Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS), Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

thank you very much for taking the time to give us such positive feedback. I am very pleased that you had such a good experience and I will pass your comments to the staff involved who will certainly be grateful for your comments.

Should you ever wish to share your experience with us direct, good or bad, please contact our Patient Experience Team on PHT.PatExp@porthosp.nhs.uk or telephone 0800 917 6039.