"My experience of Urology at QA"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

This was the 2nd time I had experienced treatment in this department of QA, I felt that the patient care in all aspects was excellent as it was the first time in 2012. Please pass on my thanks to all the Doctors and nurses to include the support staff, for making me feel cared for when I needed it. Kind Regards & Thank You John L Arscott

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to write in and share your feedback with us. We appreciate all feedback and will of course passe your kind words on to the staff in the Urology Department as we are sure they would be just as happy to read your kind words as we were.

Response from Marion Brown, Head of Complaints and Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS), Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. It is always pleasing to hear why a patient has received the standard of care we hope to provide and I will certainly pass your comments to the staff involved.

Should you ever wish to share your comments with us directly, please contact the Patient Experience Team on PHT.PatExp@porthosp.nhs.uk or telephone 0800 917 6039.