"A Million Thanks!"

About: William Harvey Hospital

My husband had a massive heart attack in October 2012 and the brilliant cardiology team and staff in ITU at The William Harvey Hospital saved his life. They were absolutely fantastic-diligent, caring, supportive, nothing but miracle workers. My husband was very ill with pneumonia, heart failure and kidney failure, his life was in the balance, but the staff in ITU were always very positive and encouraging. I have nothing but the greatest of admiration for them. I had every intention of writing a letter of thanks at the time but got swept up in the post-heart attack phase of anxiety and stress and it just never happened, for which I profusely apologise. I would now like to say, on behalf of my husband, myself and our four sons, A Million Thanks!

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback, we are really proud of all our staff who really strive to go the extra mile to provide the best care they can. I am so glad that we were able to help you and your husband, it must have been a stressful time for you both. I will ensure staff see your feedback.