"Very slight improvemement with the DGS CMHT"

About: Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust / Adult mental health

(as a carer),

I recently accompanied a service-user of the DGS CMHT, and was already aware off the grapevine this gentleman's predecessor had been recirculated and I felt this new gentleman couldn't be as bad.

I had faith in this new psychiatrist, being that he has previously worked with Adult CMHTs that I had also been under, and, to be fair, he had tried his best under the circumstances. In short, he had the Greenwich attitude, but he didn't, of course, have the Greenwich funding. I also like to think that he did his best as I suggested that if were a load of rubbish the GMC and the Coroner would hear about it.

I am still continuing to suggest my friend moves to Bexley so they're able to get London treatment.

To summarise: slightly better, but still poor on answering their phones and not running to time.

Response from Nicholas Dent, PET Manager , Patient Experience Team, Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust We are preparing to make a change

Thank you for highlighting your views about our service. We are endeavouring to ensure that phones are promptly responded to although sometimes staffing considerations combine with competing demands and can lead to delays. We are working to address this matter.

• Bitofakerfuffle thinks this response is helpful