"Kindness it's self"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Ophthalmology

I commented earlier about the wonderful reception I received from the Nelson Day Unit at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, when rearranging surgery dates. Now I want to thank everyone involved in my care, following the operation on Monday.

The nurse who completed the pre-assessment two weeks, the nurse who supported me on the day (and made me a great cup of coffee! ) to the surgical team who were wonderful - kindness it's self.

I have commented now on two experiences of the NNUH, and really wish more patients would express their appreciation and comments, at a time when the NHS is struggling to meet our ever increasing demands on their serivices - Thank you all at the NNUH - you are doing a great job!

We are pleased to hear that your procedure went well on the Nelson Day Unit and your kind comments will be passed to the team.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Thank you for telling us about your experience in the Nelson Day Unit. Your comments will be passed to the team.