"Excellent care"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

If you are unfortunate enough to fall ill in Lancashire, the one place you should head for is Preston Royal. I have recently been an in-patient and found the staff most friendly, caring and helpful. Where else can you get a brew at 3 in the morning? The medical staff were very courteous and respectful of my age – I am in my 90s – explaining in detail, all that they were doing and proposed doing. The food also was always served hot, on time and the selection was plentiful and when it came was excellent to eat. What else can I say but good health and hope you don’t need the service. Clive Shepherd

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are pleased to hear that your care and the standard of communication you received was of the standard we aim to provide for all our patients.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback; it's so pleasing to hear that the care you received was of the standard we aim to provide to all our patients.