"Lucky to be transferred to Preston"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

If I ever need to admitted to hospital again I will make sure that they take me to Preston as I had the worst experience at my local hospital in Blackburn. I spent 24 days at RPH and my care was excellent at every level. A team of doctors discussed my case and made decisions as a team and kept me informed at a level that I could understand The nursing staff were also dedicated and excellent. The food was generally very good. The only thing that could be improved was the delay at breakfast between being woken up and the first hot drink of the day followed by another delay for breakfast delivered in two separate stages of cereal, and 30 minutes later toast. Overall they do an amazing job keeping everyone clean, fed and watered on a massive scale.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please be assured that your very kind comments have been shared with senior staff to feedback to the staff concerned.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience. Please be assured that your feedback has been shared with staff in the neurosurgery department.