"My GP's surgery is really outstanding"

About: Central Lancashire PCT

Over the last few years I have had several health problems which means I end up at the GP's surgery (Granville Medical Centre) about once a month. At previous surgeries I have sometimes found the doctors to be rude and insensitive, but not here. I cannot give the doctors and nurses at Granville House enough credit. The surgery and its waiting rooms are always spotless, warm and welcoming. The receptionists are (more often than not but i think everyone's allowed to have an off day once in a while) extremely helpful and polite. I believe I have seen all of the doctors there at one time or another and every single one of them has been brilliant. They listen to everything you say, explain all the possibilities and give a full explanation of the treatment they're giving you. If there are a choice of treatment options they explain each one so that you can make an informed decision about which you want to take. They are really outstanding.

Response from Julie-Ann Bowden, Clinical Quality and Assurance Manager, NHS Central Lancashire

Dear Blue280

I am pleased to receive your comments about Granville House Medical Centre. I will make sure that your comments are passed on to the practice so that they can share it with the team.