"No contact for deaf people"

About: University Hospital Of North Tees

This is not a review about the medical side of the hospital, it is a comment on the lack of contact points for deaf people. I can not find one email address for the audiology unit not one bit of information on the hours they are open most of the information seems to be for hartlepool /peterlee/ easington (where there are other places to get batteries etc) but nothing for Stockton / Norton. The hospital is in Stockton so maybe it would be a good idea to include information for those places! Have emailed Patient experiance twice to ask for help have only had one reply that was to tell me they had passed my request on to the audiology people who have not got back to me. The information on this website is avalible in 50 languages but nothing for deaf people.

Response from University Hospital Of North Tees

We are sorry you were unable to egt the information you were looking for. However this is now available at http://www.nth.nhs.uk/services/audiology/. Thank you for drawing this to our attention and taking the time to leave a comment on NHS Choices.