"Friendly and efficient service"

About: Trafford General Hospital

First visit to Trafford NHS Foundation trust. I arrived unsure about parking and cost and was pleasantly surprised to see good parking and free cost. The reception staff, triage nurse, doctor, radiographers are a credit to the hospital. Friendly, efficient, confident and caring. I was seen treated and left within three hours between 17.30-19.40. Very impressed and thanks to all involved.

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments posted on the Patient Opinion website regarding your attendance at the Urgent Care Centre in August 2014. It is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff.

The Patient Experience Team

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Trafford General Hospital

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices website regarding your attendance at the Urgent Care Centre in August 2014. It is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. I was reassured to read how the staff impacted positively on your experience and cared for you in an efficient and friendly manner. I can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to all the staff within the Urgent Care Centre and I know they will all be very happy to receive the positive feedback. The Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust