"Great team in accident and emergency"

About: Scarborough General Hospital

I was seen in A&E Saturday the 16 August 2014 at around 5.00pm I was taken there by ambulance from Burton Agnes who treated me prior to the hospital after I fell off some step ladders, the ambulance crew were from Hornsea and the treatment was very professional and I felt completely at ease in there care which was excellent and I would like to thank them. When I arrived at Scarborough hospital I was received into there care very fast. I was seen by the Doctor who was very thorough in his examination, in no time at all I was in x ray and diagnosed with a fractured wrist and other more serious symptoms were ruled out, I had a deep laceration to my chest which was sewn together very professionally by a surgeon and a doctor, I would like to thank all the staff for my care, Thank you.

Response from Scarborough General Hospital

Thank you very much for your posting. Your comments have been passed to the teams concerned. We are pleased that your visit to us was very positive; our aim is to provide a high standard of service which reflects the needs of patients.