"Treatment for skin cancer"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Dermatology

I was referred by my GP after already having a basal cell carcinoma removed nearly two years ago by MOHS surgery. I was really anxious this time as I thought it might be a squamous cell cancer.

I went to the Norfolk and Norwich hospital. Prior to my appointment having not slept for three days worrying. The staff in the clinic are so lovely and friendly, the doctor immediately put me at ease he had a nice sense of humour and the nurse was kind and friendly to.

Thank you for your feedback which we will pass to the team in dermatology. We are pleased that our staff were able to put you at your ease at such a difficult time.

• tulip thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by tulip (the patient)

thankyou, I have always found the staff on dermatology really lovely they really deserve some praise as I know they all work really hard. I have to go back for more surgery but at least I am not so worried as I trust them totally and I know they will do what is best for me.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Thank you for telling us about your experience and we are pleased to hear that the staff were able to put you at your ease.