"A&E minors ... fantastic"

About: Broomfield Hospital / Accident and emergency Broomfield Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

(as a parent/guardian),

My son was brought in after an accident on his push bike, the staff at the a&e (minors department) were totally fantastic, they calmed him down and reassured him throughout his treatment. I could not have asked for better more friendly and professional staff in this department.

We were then transferred to the Phoenix ward, for a night stay once my son was confirmed to have broken is leg. Once again I cannnot stress enough how fantasic all of the staff on this ward are along with the team that performed the xrays and the porters who transported him around, this team of people and this hospital are something to be proud of.

Thanks tons.

Response from Jonathan Wright, Patient Experience & Voluntary Services Manager, Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on services and the care we provide it is really appreciated and I have forwarded on to all the teams involved.

Response from Broomfield Hospital

Thank you for the feedback, we will share with the teams. Best wishes