"Top class health care"

About: Burnley Hospitals

I was in burnley for a full hysterectomy. The surgeon who performed the op was fantastic. The after care nurses are the best Iv ever had experience with. I came home fully informed of my op my medications and what to expect. I'd certainly recommend this gynea dept.

Response from Wendy Stobbs, Patient Experience Manager, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Katherine

Many thanks for your feedback on your experience of our Gynaecology service, and thank-you for taking the time to do so, I will make sure your appreciation is passed onto the team. I am very pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care.

Many thanks once again and hope you are recovering well

Response from Burnley Hospitals

Many thanks for your feedback on your experience of our hospital service at Burnley, thank-you for taking the time to do so and apologies that it has taken a little time to respond. I will make sure your appreciation is passed onto the team. I am very pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care. If you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that made this such a good visit for you we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and services. You can either contact me (Wendy Stobbs) on 01254 734471 or email me on wendy.stobbs@elht.nhs.uk. Many thanks once again and hope you are recovering well Wendy Stobbs, Patient Experience Facilitator