"Colorectal surgery"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

I was operated on in February and from the moment I walked in I was treated with care and professionalism , my consultant was very informative and the surgery went well,the staff in the recovery unit were excellent with a special mention to a particular member of staff it was the most relaxed I had ever been before, having had many operations previous for different conditions , I then went on to dilham ward for 3 days and the staff there were excellent so I would like to say a big thank you for making my stay the best it has been as on previous occasions I had been very put off and was so nervous about coming into the nnuh .so thank you to all staff on all levels and to my consultant.

We are pleased to hear that your surgery went well and you had a good experience on Dilham Ward. Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your care and your comments will be passed to the team.