"emergency c-section! amazing care and attention!"

About: Warrington Hospital

I found everything about the hospital to be amazing throughout my pregnancy and birth. Unfortunately things didn't go to plan however the midwife who looked after me was amazing! I went in at 3cms dialated and she ran me a hot bath and kept me in... So glad she did as two hours later I was 9cms! I ended up having an emergency c section due to the babies heart rate but every single doctor, nurse, midwife that looked after me really assured me that everything was going to be OK and it was! I am so greatful that I was taken care of right from the first scan and I have a beautiful heathly baby girl to show for it. I will definitely be returning because I don't feel that I would recieve this level of care in any other hospital! Thank you so much!

Response from Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your feedback, which we have shared with the maternity team. Hope everything is doing well with your new arrival!

Response from Warrington Hospital

That's wonderful to read Lauren and we're pleased the service you had was so good from the midwifery team. Hope all is going well with the new arrival and best wishes from us.