"GP left urgent referral in health centre for three days before I followed up"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / Ear, Nose and Throat

At the Princess Royal Hospital Telford Ear Nose and Throat clinic: positive and informative. Moving forward with Physiotherapy, MRI scan and prescribed different pills. Consultant was clear and knowledgeable. I didn’t feel rushed or pressured during the consultation.

My GP left referral in health centre, telling me it was urgent, for three days before I followed it up and got it sent to the ENT secretary at the booking office at the main trust hospital.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Yonder362

Thank you for your feedback which is much appreciated. Although your referral was processed by the TRAQS team we note that your comments relate to Princess Royal Hospital NHS Trust/Royal Shrewsbury Hospital NHS Trust and as such we are unable to comment on their behalf.

Please may we direct you the Patient Advice Liaison Officer (PALS). They will be able to take your comments further on behalf of the individual hospital concerned.The PALS Officer is happy to accept positive feedback and ensure that it is passed on to the relevant department/s

PALS PRH - 01952 282888

I am sorry that your referral appears to have been delayed at your GP Practice. You may wish to contact the Practice Manager to discuss your concerns.

Thank you again for taking the time to respond.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for your comments Di Davis Patient Advice and Liaison Service