"Great care on Padua ward and all the departments..."

About: William Harvey Hospital

My daughter broke her arm and spent 24hrs on Padua ward. The treatment she received at the WHH was faultless, from the minute we arrived we had a great service. The staff in A&E were extremely busy but great and got us seen to as quickly as possible and up to the ward. All the staff on the ward were very helpful and informative and kept us involved in her care. The staff in theatres were all very caring and went out there way to make a very anxious girl as relaxed as possible, thank you so much. I can not fault any of the staff, everyone was extremely helpful and went out of there way to make our stay as bearable as possible, especially as we were not at our local hospital. I would have no problems returning to this hospital for future care. Thank you.

Thank you so much for providing us with such lovely feedback, our staff will really appreciate your words. I do hope your daughter is recovering well.