"Entirely satisfied"

I recently needed a total knee replacement. A friend recommended the Horder Centre at Crowborough, which I hadn’t heard of and which is quite a distance away but after looking at the excellent website I decided to go to there. On our first visit we were immediately struck by the welcoming and efficient atmosphere and after meeting the surgeon and some of the staff I was confident that we had come to the right place. When the time came for the operation I found that what might have been a stressful experience was made as pleasant as possible at every stage : the surgery, the care throughout, including the catering and cleaning, and the splendid physiotherapy. At every stage everything seemed to go like clockwork but The Horder Center is not a bit impersonal and there is a wonderfully friendly and cheerful atmosphere there. On being discharged I went away with all the information I needed to ensure that I did all thhe right things to aid recovery.

Response from The Horder Centre - St Johns Road

Thank you for leaving such a kind review. Your comments will be passed onto the mentioned departments who will be delighted to hear your feedback and we wish you a speedy recovery.