"Friendly, speedy service"

About: Hospital For Tropical Diseases

I popped into the HTD with some nasty bites from Cambodia and expected a lengthy waiting time, but was seen by a nurse within 5 minutes. Unfortunately I do not remember her name, but she was very hospitable and took a genuine interest in my travels. After several efficient tests of various natures I was put through to the doctor. He was very patient and seemed to be in no rush, making sure that his evaluation of my wounds was comprehensive. I left the clinic feeling confident that I was on the road to recovery and staggered by the efficiency of the NHS after spending a year in less economically developed countries. Furthermore, when I was subsequently prescribed antibiotics, the doctor went above and beyond role and processed the whole prescription so that I could easily collect the drugs at the weekend, making my life much easier as I do not live in London. Thanks to all the team there!

Response from Hospital For Tropical Diseases

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attention you received at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases and we will feed back your kind comments to the team.