"coronary angioplasty and stent fitment on 12 Aug..."

About: The Heart Hospital

From initial booking to departing the ward after having 2 stents fitted the treatment I received was world class. I have nothing but praise for the staff in the day ward on 12 Aug 14. They put me at ease, explained everything to myself and my wife and nothing was too much trouble for them. They were perfect, so many thanks indeed. The Operating team lead by a doctor under the direction of the consultant was also outstanding. Again they explained all that was going on and did their best to reassure me when some additional tests needed to be undertaken. The Operating Theatre nurses whose names I regret I do not know were kind, and helpful so once again a big thank you. In sum, a World Class performance from a very professional team. My sincere thanks.

Response from The Heart Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you found your treatment from the medical and nursing staff at the Heart Hospital to be of a world class standard. We will feed back your very kind comments to the team.