"Your team was very professional "

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Mental Health Services for Older People – Community (County)

(as a carer),

By having your team (the Mansfield and Ashfield Intensive Recovery Intervention Service) to come in to see to mum it allowed myself and my husband to go away on holiday. Mum is not the easiest person to get along with. Your team was very professional in the care and support that they gave to mum. Knowing that a carer was going in first thing in the morning and last thing at night gave me peace of mind, to start to do things that I wanted to do. I would recommend your team to any person requiring extra support only downside, I wish they could have continued to care for mum.

Response from Claire Watson, Assistant Practitioner, Mansfield and Ashfield Intensive Recovery Intervention Service, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you for your kind feedback about the Mansfield and Ashfield IRIS Team. We are really pleased that we were able to provide you with the 'peace of mind' that you needed, to allow you to have some time for yourself, which is vitally important for your own wellbeing.

We also wish we could continue caring for your mum too, unfortunately we are only a short term assessment service.

I will ensure that your feedback is passed onto the rest of the team.

Take care