"999 response"

About: South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

After having surgery in early August, I began to lose a significant amount of blood on the following Wednesday. I called 999 as I was alone at home. Within a few minutes a paramedic arrived shortly followed by the ambulance crew. I would like to thank them for such a great response, these people are a credit to our health service. Thank you, a very professional and caring service

Response from Louise Hutchinson, Patient Experience Lead, South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Chelsea05

Thank you so much for passing on these kind words about our staff. It really does mean a great deal to them when patients take time to do this, and I know it always brightens their day.

If you were able to email details of the date and location at which we treated you I could pass on your thanks to the individual members of staff concerned, but I will leave it with you to decide. My email address, should you need it, is louise.hutchinson@secamb.nhs.uk.

Thank you again and I do hope you have made a good recovery.

With very best wishes, Louise Hutchinson