"First time mother"

About: Basildon University Hospital

I have been attending Basildon hospital since I found out I was pregnant. I had several scans and have attended mulberry assessment centre. They have been monitoring my baby and staff is outstanding. I also attended antenatal clinic and all the consultants are full of knowledge and very professional. Finally my birth experience was very good. Special thanks to my midwives they did a great job by calming me down and assuring me that everything is well. Their professionalism and knowledge is outstanding. After the birth so many midwives looked after me and helped me to get dresses and offered me food. I really loved the attention I was getting in Cedar suite and all the information midwives were providing for me. Big thanks to Basildon for accommodations me and my family and their high standards of care. Highly recommend this lovely hospital.

Response from Basildon University Hospital

We are always pleased when patients take the time to write with their appreciation of the care and treatment they have received at Basildon Hospital and were delighted to read that your experience in the Maternity Department was a positive one. Your kind words will be shared with all staff involved in your care. May we take this opportunity to wish you and your new baby all the very best for the future.