"Just couldn't fault it"

About: Ashford Hospital

I had a half knee replacement on 19th June. I was on Dickens ward for just 2 days. The care and attention I was given by everyone and I mean everyone from my consultant down to the porters taking me to theatre and X-ray and also the kindest ladies giving us our meals was absolutely first class. As for the nurses I have never seen such lovely ladies and gentlemen in all my life. I was then referred for physio and again it can't be faulted,everyone so caring and informative.I am 57 years old and this was my first time in hospital. I was really terrified after all the bad press the NHS receive but I was looked after so fantastically. I have never been one to knock our health service as all my family have been treated superbly throughout the London area at different hospitals. Thank you so much for looking after me and making my recovery as stress and pain free as it has been.

Response from Ashford Hospital

Dear Carol King, Thank you for your post. We hope you are recovering well from your operation and will pass on your kind words to all the teams involved in your care.