"My experience of the NHS in both hospitals has been most satisfactory"

About: Ayr Hospital / Neurology Crosshouse Hospital / Urology

I am under treatment from Dr Osman for a bowel disorder at the Crosshouse hospital. I’d like to congratulate them on the treatment I receive; I cannot find anything but good comments about them.

My treatment at Ayr for neurology is now finished; again I was very well looked after. I am very grateful for all the help I received.

My experience of the NHS in both hospitals in both hospitals has been most satisfactory.

Dear Name9,

If I could package your experience and send it to everyone, I would be very happy. As you know, patients' opinions and experiences are very varied. I wonder if people think my response to the ‘good experiences’ are easy compared to the ‘less good experiences’. In some ways they are easier, but I really want my response to show how important all of these opinions are and how welcome they are not just for me but for the staff too. Thank you so much for sharing this with us I will be very happy to pass this to the relevant teams.