"I found every session very rushed "

About: Six Degrees Social Enterprise (CIC)

(as a service user),

I found every session very rushed – certainly not enough time to really take in – absorb the different concepts! The D. V. D also as above and also very philosophical

I think every class finished well before the correct finishing time, I. e. 3. 45pm, so what was all the rush about! – or maybe am I slower than the average at picking things up? ! ? !

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise We are preparing to make a change

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We have noted all the points you raised in your comments. We will share your comments with the rest of the team and consider the best way forward. We hope to have a response within the next 4 – 6 weeks. Best wishes.

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise We have made a change

Once again, thank you for providing this feedback. Your comments were discussed and we will take this into account in future courses.

We will try and balance the need to explore all the materials provided in the course and cater for the individual needs of course attendees. We will also provide one-one time after each session for those who wish to clarify anything about the materials presented in the course.

Best wishes.