"Recent minor surgery at the Royal Surrey County"

About: Royal Surrey County Hospital / Maxillo-Facial surgery

I was diagnosed by my GP on a Tuesday with a keratin horn on my nose and referred to the Royal Surrey County Hospital, They contacted me on the Thursday and I attended the Maxillo Facial clinic on the following Monday. It would have been possible to attend the Day Surgery unit on the following Friday, but that for a reason immaterial to this report it was a little delayed. The treatment I received first in the clinic from Dr Patel, then in the surgery unit from Ms. Newlands and finally on the 6 week check from Lt. Col. Coombes was caring, informative and very professional. I have nothing but praise for the treatment I received.

Response from Communications, Communications and Marketing, Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience.

At the Royal Surrey, we always aim to provide high quality care, delivered by respectful and compassionate staff.

We will pass your feedback to all the areas involved so that staff receive the recognition they deserve.

Best wishes

Helena Weir

Response from Royal Surrey County Hospital

We are glad you had a positive experience and thank you for taking the time to post your comments on this site. I have passed your comments onto the Maxillo FAcial department so that they can share your comments with the staff. I hope you are recovering well.