"Visit to knee consultant"

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

I requested a referral to a foot/ankle clinic, as a result of a visit to a knee consultant at the orthopaedic hospital at Gobown; the Consultant considered that I should see a foot/ankle specialist, so I phoned my GP to request a referral. He seemed unconvinced but said “I will see what I can do”

Response from Kayleigh Aris, Clinical Governance Admin Assistant, Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic and District Hospital NHS Trust

Please let us know if you require any assistance with this.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Row13

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our request for feedback.

Although your referral was processed by the TRAQS team we note that your comments relate to RJAH.

Please do take advantage of the offer of help from Kayleigh (see above) if you are still waiting to receive an appointment with the foot/ankle specialist.

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience at The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. We would like to wish you all the best with your referral and any upcoming appointments that you may have.