"She explained the process beautifully and it all happened very fast "

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / Physiotherapy

(as a service user),

I was sent by my GP to PRH physio as they thought I had fluid in my hip joint. Had great physio from Teresa in the physio department but needed referral on to an orthopaedic specialist. She explained the process beautifully and it all happened very fast and without any issue. Surprised how fast I was contacted to book the appointment and how soon to be seen by the specialist. Just hope the rest of the process is as simple.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Click312

Thank you for your feedback which is much appreciated. Although your referral was processed by the TRAQS team we note that your comments relate to Princess Royal Hospital NHS Trust/Royal Shrewsbury Hospital NHS Trust and as such we are unable to comment on their behalf.

Please may we direct you the Patient Advice Liaison Officer (PALS). They will be able to take your comments further on behalf of the individual hospital concerned.

PALS PRH - 01952 282888

PALS RSH - 01743 261691

Thank you again for taking the time to respond.and we wish you all the best with your treatment.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments which will be forwarded to the physiotherapy manager to share with the staff Di Davis Patient Advice and Liaison Service