"Endoscopy team"

About: Warrington Hospital

Excellent team, treated me with dignity, which I thought would be impossible with a procedure like this. Thank you. The only let down is the reception area not being manned (my appointment was 6pm) which made me a bit anxious that I'd miss my appointment. Maybe a little explanatory note on the reception would help explaining when it isn't manned and just to alert a member of staff when they appear.

Response from Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

I am pleased to read your positive comments about the team, we will make sure we pass on your comments to them. Thanks for your suggestion too, which I am sure the team will consider.

Hope you are feeling well and once again, thanks for contacting us.

Response from Alison Lynch, Deputy Director of Nursing - Quality and Patient Experience, Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Just to update you that your comments were passed onto he team, and they agreed with you suggestion which is now in place.

Response from Warrington Hospital

Thanks for your feedback Sasajak - glad it went so well. We'll look into the note for reception if it is unmanned at anytime - a very sensible idea. Thank you.