"Five star care from ENT team"

About: Royal Albert Edward Infirmary / Ear, Nose and Throat

I recently attended for a day case procedure under the ENT team. I received five star treatment from start to finish and this includes my outpatient appointments.

Staff in the surgical admissions lounge were more than helpful and particular credit must go to Debbie who clearly loves her job and kept all the patients upbeat throughout my stay. Thank goodness there are people like this working in the NHS.

I would always recommend this service to my family and friends and do not have a bad word to say. It is vital that we fight to keep all services at Wigan, with five star care like this it would be silly not to! !

Thank you to all involved in my care.

Response from Susan Heighway, Patient Relations / PALS Manager , Patient Relations / PALS, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for your most positive feedback following your day case procedure under the care of the ENT Department. Your comments will be shared with the Division of Surgery to ensure that all concerned are given the opportunity to see your posting. Thank you also for your recommendations of the services provided by Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust as personal recommendation is the best recommendation possible.

• DavidF thinks this response is helpful