"My treatment at Solihull Hospital"

About: Solihull Hospital / General surgery

I was a day patient at Solihull Hospital in mid August 2014 and I know you can't name individuals and I don't want to because everyone at the Solihull Day Procedures Unit were excellent.

I couldn't have asked for better care and attention from the Receptionist to the Nurses to the Anaesthetist to the Consultant who carried out the operation. I would just like to say thank you for the care they gave me.

Response from Andrew Catto, Medical Director and Interim Deputy Cheif Executive, Trust Headquarters, Heart of England Hospital Foundation, Heart of England Foundation Trust

Dear EdH

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with us.

I will forward your comments to Dr Rex Poulson, the Assistant Medical Director at Solihull Hospital - he will share your comments with the Day Case Unit.

Best wishes

Response from Vanessa Wort, Head Nurse Solihull Hospital, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for this positive feedback. It is lovely to hear you have received good care. I will ensure the staff on the unit are made aware.

Response from Solihull Hospital

Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for taking the time to post your comments following your admission to the Day Procedures Unit at Solihull Hospital in August 2014. It is lovely and most appreciated to receive such positive feedback from our patients. All feedback is used by our Patient Experience Team to identify themes and trends across the organisation to highlight areas of improvement as well as areas of excellence. Your comments have been forwarded to the Patient Experience Team. In addition, your posting will be emailed to the relevant teams as I am sure they will be delighted to read your comments. I do hope that you have made a full recovery following your surgery. Best wishes Patient Services Team.