"Put my mind at ease"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / Physiotherapy

PRH Physio

I was attended by a young lady named Becky (I think). She put my mind at ease as she explained the situation with my little finger then proceeded to examine it before giving me some exercises.

She gave me a tube grip like covering then made me an appointment to come back and see her. She also gave me an instruction leaflet on what to do and not do with the dressing. At all times friendly, polite and knowledgable.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Wish402

Thank you for your feedback which is much appreciated. Although your referral was processed by the TRAQS team we note that your comments relate to Princess Royal Hospital NHS Trust/Royal Shrewsbury Hospital NHS Trust and as such we are unable to comment on their behalf.

Please may we direct you the Patient Advice Liaison Officer (PALS). They will be able to take your comments further on behalf of the individual hospital concerned.

PALS PRH - 01952 282888

Thank you again for taking the time to respond.

Update posted by Wish402 (the patient)

I was I bit surprised by the response, it was a comment I made saying how well I was treated and not a complaint, I did not expect a response to it, I just wanted to say how well I was treated by the Physio in question on the 2 occasions I attended the department.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments which will be forwarded to the physiotherapy manager to share with the staff Di Davis Patient Advice and Liaison Service