"Disappointed"

About: Nuffield Health, Bournemouth Hospital

I had a rhinoplasty operation at this hospital. Whilst the staff were very polite and the ward was clean, my nose now looks worse than it did to begin with. After revisiting the surgeon, I was told I'd be charged over £2000 to fix the original work. I am so disappointed.

Response from Hospitals Feedback, Nuffield Health

Thank you for your feedback regarding the procedure you have had at the Nuffield Health - Bournemouth Hospital. We take all feedback very seriously and as such we would like to invite you to elaborate on your experience, via the following e-mail address: Hospitalfeedback@nuffieldhealth.com Feedback such as this is shared with the hospital and used to further improve the patient journey. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience via the patientopinion.org.uk website.

Response from Nuffield Health, Bournemouth Hospital

Thank you for your feedback regarding the procedure you have had at the Nuffield Health - Bournemouth Hospital. We take all feedback very seriously and as such we would like to invite you to elaborate on your experience, via the following e-mail address: Hospitalfeedback@nuffieldhealth.com Feedback such as this is shared with the hospital and used to further improve the patient journey. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience via the NHS choices website.