"My knee if fully recovered thanks to expert..."

About: Addenbrooke's Hospital

I sustained a comminuted patella fracture on January 14th and received surgery at St Thomas' Hospital in London. Thereafter, I attended the Trauma Clinic at Addenbrooke's and was referred for physiotherapy. Over a period of 4 months the physiotherapist guided my recovery, listening carefully to my questions, designing a programme of exercises to precisely fit my needs, and examining my knee during the stages of its gradual recovery to offer exactly appropriate advice as my needs changed. I always looked forward to my appointments because of her warm support. My knee now has almost fully flexion and I am working on the final exercises I agreed with the physiotherapist before I was discharged at the end of July. I could not have received better care. Thank you for your expertise and encouragement.

Response from Addenbrooke's Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We are really pleased to hear that you are complimentary about the physiotherapist and the care provided. Please be assured that your kind words will be shared with the staff involved. I do hope that you continue to make a good recovery.