"Emergency call out for my elderly mother"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

My 93 year old mother fell in her kitchen and could not get up herself, the emergency helpline was called and the ambulance arrived with two paramedics, Ashton (Jeremy) Young and Steve Faulkner both out of Chippenham Station in Wiltshire.

What an amazing team they were, kind, helpful, funny but very professional, helped my mother keep her dignity and they were very thorough. I would like to think that all paramedics are as these two lovely gentlemen were but alas I know they are not.

These two gentleman are unique and I hope that if I ever need to call for an ambulance I would love for them to come out to me.

Chippenham Station you should be very proud of these Jeremy and Steve.

Dear bracken

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I really hope your mother is feeling better now.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when the need us most. I will ensure that your kind words are passed on to Steve and Jeremy, and that they are formally recognised for the care they gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.

• brackenc thinks this response is helpful