"Ward 45 Day Unit . Removal of Gallbladder ."

About: The Royal Victoria Infirmary

I was admitted to ward 45 for Surgery on 24th July 2014 . This was a very stressful time for me , however once I arrived on the ward my stress and anxiety was eased by the nursing staff , anaesthetist and surgical team . I was kept well informed of all that was happening before and following surgery . During my time in the recovery room , I was made very comfortable and given lots of reassurance . The staff on ward 45 were excellent , very kind , considerate and professional . May I say a special thank you to the many staff who made my stay so comfortable and eased my anxiety . The Hospital itself is first class, very clean and friendly . Each member of staff I came into contact with were extremely helpful and professional . Thank you so much to all staff , I can't praise you enough your care is second to none.

Response from The Royal Victoria Infirmary

The Directorate of Surgical Services would like to thank you for your positive comments on NHS Choices. We are delighted this hospital experience met with your expectations and the staff were friendly, supportive and reassured you throughout your stay. The team will be most appreciative of your comments about your positive experience in our care.