"Staff work hard!"

About: Warrington Hospital

I was with a friend who unfortunately needed A&E, it was very busy, and what I observed is the way the reception staff and nurses are treated by some patients, the way they are spoken to is appalling, I really felt sorry for them. No wonder the NHS is suffering. But apart from that, my friend was treated with care and respect by the triage nurse. Well done A&E for putting up with the people we have to endure with nowadays.

Response from Alison Lynch, Deputy Director of Nursing - Quality and Patient Experience, Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Hope your friend is feeling better now, and I am glad to hear they were treated with the right care and respect from our triage nurse. Thanks for your comment.

Response from Warrington Hospital

Thanks for leaving your feedback with us and we're pleased the care was so good. I'm sure the staff will be interested in your observations - we are there to care and to do that as soon as possible and you're right that the staff should be treated with respect in the way we treat patients. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your comments.