"Most of the nurses using mobile phones"

About: Royal Oldham Hospital

yesterday i went to pre op whilst waitng to be seen ,all of the nurses were stood by the desk comparing photos on their mobile phones , after i had just sanitized my hands on entering the ward,it was disgusting ,it was at 3-30 pm 30/7/2014 .. whilst having my bloods taken the nurse who was taking my blood answered her mobile phone in the middle of the procedure ..i was mortified ,no wonder germs are being spread like they are , there should be a 100% complete ban on using mobiles whilst on duty ,im going to email david cameron on this subject too,if i was to use my mobile whilst working as a professional like that i would be sacked on the spot . could you please give me your opinion on this please ?? many thanks .

Response from Royal Oldham Hospital

We are sorry to read your comment regarding your visit the Preoperative department at the Royal Oldham Hospital. If you wish to discuss your concerns, please contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 0161 604 5897. We will also forward your comment to the department manager.