"Absolutely disgusting No manners at all. So..."

About: Weston General Hospital

After having a frightening experience due to an early pregnancy I was told to go and visits A&e at Weston. On arriving all ok, nurse checked blood pressure and asked me to do a urine sample. After waiting a hour and a half to be called. I saw a doctor who was extremely rude, they said I see you are 10 weeks pregnant, I said no I'm actually 8 weeks, which was responded with "well how do you know your 8 weeks?" I said by going by my last period. Which they responded " well how do you even know your pregnant?" I said because my GP done a test when I saw him 2 weeks ago and my GP told me and I've done a home test also. They then responded by saying " well just to make you aware most first early pregnancies end in miscarriage so be propared" (my husband and I have been trying for 2 years with difficulties through the way and he was just so rude) there was no smiles no manner by any of the staff. A&E at Weston needs a big shake up with staff.

Response from Weston General Hospital

We are very sorry to hear this, please accept our apologies for any distress caused. We strive to deliver high quality care to all our patients at Weston and we are sorry that we have fallen short of your expectations. If you could contact our PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) we can investigate this matter further for you. http://www.waht.nhs.uk/en-GB/Our-Services/Non-Clinical-Services/Patient-Advice-and-Liaison-Service-PALS/