"Potential kidney stones"

About: East Surrey Hospital

im very disappointed in the treatment i have received in this department i feel i have been pushed from pillar to post and im still no closer to the answers ive been under the department for nearly two years now and yet i still dont know whats wrong with me or what is causing the pain, ive been advised that i need a ct scan for the past few months but no one will refer me for one and actually allow me to have one, apparently im not the sort of person they usually do ct scans on because of my age but they have also told me that if it is kidney stones the only way they can be detected is by the ct scan. As no one is willing to give me the scans or tests i need i will not find out if i stones or not and because of this im always in and out of a&e in agonizing pain , this is not needed what is needed is someone to do the scans and give me the answers i need .

Response from Tasha Gardner, Communications Manager, Marketing and Communications, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Hi Emma

kind regards

Tasha

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Hi Emma I am sorry to hear you are not happy with the treatment you have recevied at East Surrey Hospital. If you would like to get in touch with me I will pass your details on to the department and ask them to look into this. tasha.gardner@sash.nhs.uk kind regards Tasha