"visit to A and E and excellent care received"

About: Hull Royal Infirmary

I had the misfortune to visit the Emergency Dept on a bank holiday Monday. Though extremely busy I received prompt attention and saw a male consultant who was excellent in respect of his manner and advice. Due to illness I have regular visits to the hospital and I can not praise the service enough. I write this (somewhat late) as people are all too ready to criticise but not forthcoming with praise. We are extremely fortunate in this country and more people should realise it.

Response from Hull Royal Infirmary

Dear shirley Thank you for adding your comment to the NHS Choices website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback regarding our Emergency Depertment we will ensure that the staff are made aware of this. If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on (01482) 623065 or email on pals@hey.nhs.uk as we are always striving to improve our patients experience. Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local NHS services. Kind regards, Patient Experience Team Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.