"I feel more relaxed knowing I'm in good hands"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

My Dr who is Dr Garrington was so kind and understanding. She sent me for a scan and even phoned me at home to see how I was. When I was sent for physio she explained things to me, and even told me if I had any worries to phone her.

When TRAQS phoned me I spoke to Louise, she was lovely, she was very patient + kind and explained the 3 hospitals I could choose from, and all the times I could pick from.

Overall so far my treatment from my Dr + the TRAQS team was excellent. I feel more relaxed knowing I'm in good hands.

Well done, keep up the excellent work you all do.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Gain241

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your positive feedback following your recent experience of using the TRAQS service.

We take customer service very seriously and endeavour to treat all patients with care and consideration. I will pass on your thanks to Louise, I am sure she will appreciate that you have taken the time to mention her kindness to you at a time when you were anxious about your referral,

Thank you again for taking the time to share your positive comments with the team and we hope that you will soon be feeling better.