"Procedure on 28/7/14"

About: Freeman Hospital

I would like to say a big thank you to all staff on duty in Endoscopy at Freeman Hospital on 28/7/14. I was treated with respect and dignity throughout. All the staff I came into contact with were very friendly and caring even though it was extremely busy & a little chaotic at times . This made a big difference to my state of mind, as the procedure I was having was rather undignfiied. It meant that I was relaxed and this helped the procedure to run smoothly. The staff on duty were an asset to any department and I would not hesitate to recommend the department.

Response from Freeman Hospital

Thank you for your positive comments posted on NHS Choices following your recent procedure at the Freeman Hospital. We are very pleased to hear that your experience within the Endoscopy Department met with your expectations and that the staff helped you through the procedure. We are sorry that you felt the department was a little chaotic at times but are pleased to hear that you were treated with respect and dignity throughout your visit. We will pass on your compliments to the whole team who will be greatly encouraged by your kind remarks.